Submarine Cruise with Underwater
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Starting times 11:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:30 PM, 4:00 PM
- Skip the ticket line
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
- Cruise on the submarine for 45 minutes
- Free underwater photos from the diver
- Access to a bar on the vessel, drinks cost not included
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Enjoy an exciting cruise for 45 minutes from the port of Rhodes
- See the fauna of the sea outside the port and enjoy the view of the town
- Watch a diver feeding the fish and take photos of the beautiful underwater views
Enjoy the opportunity to see the underwater sea life of Rhodes. Sitting in air-conditioned comfort cabin below the surface, see the panoramic view of the underwater world or walk out onto the deck for beautiful views of Rhodes from the water.
Enjoy the opportunity to see the most famous and beautiful places in the City of Rhodes from Submarine Poseidon. Depart from Mandraki Harbor, located in the center of Rhodes Island and experience the magic of Rhodes from the water.
See a few of the best-known sights including the place where Colossos of Rhodes stood, the port Mandraki, the Elli beach, the Tourist Harbor and the walls of the Old Town.
Sitting in an air-conditioned comfort cabin below the surface, and gaze out of the huge windows which offer you a 360° panoramic view of the stunning eco-systems of the Aegean Sea. Be sure to have your cameras ready when our diver enters the water and begins to feed the hundreds of multi-colored fish right in front of your window. This is a great experience for nature lovers of all ages and the the expert crew will take care everything.
The vessel remains above sea level at all times, while its hull, the underwater observatory, is 2.5 meters below the surface. Have the option to relax surrounded by the under water world or leave the cabin and walk on the deck and enjoy the ocean breeze.
Prepare for the activity
Mandraki port, Poseidon Submarine, opposite the building of Bank of Greece